Bringing back positive vibes as we walk into the month of September.
God has been good to me and I am back to focus on my blog. If you follow me on social media you know that I just completed my Masters degree by Gods grace. I had to take some time away to focus on what was going on in my life which I will be sharing soon.
keep planting those seeds in your life because you really won’t know when God will open a door in your life. ( SEED-TIME-HARVEST)
Opportunity only comes to those who are prepared for it.
Before the next post:
- Check on your written goals, are most of them marked complete?
- It is September, most of the goals you set should be accomplished by now, if not what is stopping you from completing them?
- What are you doing to make things happen?
- RE-EVALUATE and REALIGN your goals with were you are in your life and make them achievable
- ASSESS who you are letting into your life & who you are letting SPEAK over your life.
September is the Month of Difference, lets make some changes!!