“When it comes down to it, let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them anyway.” – Marilyn Monroe
POSITIVE VIBES ALL AROUND….
As I embrace the summer, A few lessons keep resurfacing in my life.
- Place: accepting that I have been placed were I have been for a good reason. However, this should not leave room for complacency. Focus on only what matters and will bring you personal value.
2. Purpose: recognize your purpose and operate only under it to be fruitful. There is a blessing in your discovery season.
3. Provision: God will only provide for what is in his will. However, be willing to accept failure for through it comes growth. It is a way to acknowledge your flaws and improve on them.
4. Identity: It is important to be COMFORTABLE in who YOU are and not get LOST in a world full of WRONG priorities and INTENTIONS. Set yourself APART and be YOU. It is easier to please you than anyone else.
5. Responsibility: take responsibility for your actions before you point a finger at the next person. We all make mistakes and accepting responsibility comes with growth and is the first solution to solve your problems.
Lets all live responsibly and be Intentional. Life is Short. Acknowledge your own Mortality, death is inevitable and that will help you put some of your thoughts and values in perspective.